Most Popular Links
- Find a Medi-Cal Dentist
- Provider Seminars
- Provider Bulletins
- Provider Handbook
- Dental Resources
- Stop Fraud and Abuse
- California Children's Services
- County Offices to Apply for Medi-Cal
The beneficiary services department within the Medi-Cal Dental Program offers a variety of services for program beneficiaries. Services include:
- Help in locating a Medi-Cal dentist
- Beneficiary Telephone Service Center
- Answer your questions concerning program benefits and policies.
- Help in canceling and rescheduling a Clinical screening appointment.
- Resolve beneficiary grievances/complaints.
- Medi-Cal Adult Dental Benefits Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Form to Request Protected Health Information from Denti-Cal
- Dental Periodicity Schedule for Children
- Stakeholders Information
For hearing impaired beneficiaries, please call 1-800-735-2922 for Teletext Typewriter (TTY) assistance. Please have the operator call the Denti-Cal Toll-Free Beneficiary Line 1-800-322-6384.
Medi-Cal Dental Program Benefits:
The Medi-Cal Dental Program covers a variety of services such as:
- Diagnostic and preventive dental hygiene (e.g. examinations, x-rays, and teeth cleanings)
- Emergency services for pain control
- Tooth extractions
- Root canal treatments
- Prosthetic appliances
- Orthodontics for children who qualify
Your dentist can advise you on your best course of treatment, and under the specific conditions for which some of these services can be allowed. During your first appointment, please present your Beneficiary Identification Card to your dentist so eligibility can be determined.
Where to Write Us:
You may submit your written inquiry to:
California Medi-Cal Dental Program
P.O. Box 15539
Sacramento, CA 95852-1539
Beneficiary Related Frequently Asked Questions:Want to know the frequently asked questions in case yours is one of them? Please click on the following link: Beneficiary Related Frequently Asked Questions.