Most Popular Links
- Find a Medi-Cal Dentist
- Provider Seminars
- Provider Bulletins
- Provider Handbook
- Dental Resources
- Stop Fraud and Abuse
- California Children's Services
- County Offices to Apply for Medi-Cal
Beneficiary Telephone Service Center (TSC)
To contact the Medi-Cal Dental Program, please call the Beneficiary Telephone Service Center at (800) 322-6384. The call is free. Medi-Cal dental program representatives are available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday to assist you. When you connect with the Medi-Cal Dental Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) you may select from the following menu options:
- Help in locating a Medi-Cal dental provider in your area.
- Clinical screening appointment information.
- Questions regarding your Treatment Authorization Request (TAR).
- General Medi-Cal Dental program questions.
- How to file a grievance/complaint.
You may call the automated IVR to obtain general information which includes information on covered benefits, how to file a Fair Hearing, requesting copies of your dental records, and reporting suspected Medi-Cal Fraud.